Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's resolution

ok...ok.... i know, it's been 4 days into the new year. n this is my first post.... sorry terlambat pick-up....hehe.... btw, happy new year!!!!! there r a few of last year's resolution yg x berape nak menjadi. so, bersempena dgn new year 2012 ni, saya telah bersetuju utk beresolusi untuk:

1. be a better person, both emotionally and physically. get fit. gain my ideal weight. grow up. mature.

2. be a working person. with a good job. a job that can be a career. that i'm happy to do everyday. that i'm happy to get up in the morning to go to.

3. graduate. Insyaallah, bulan 4 ni konvo lah....

4. pay for my car installment.

5. purchase things from my wishlist. DSLR, iphone, LCD TV...

6. fall in love. fall so in love with my 'Edward'.


p/s: dreaming. hoping. wishing.....


-ain yahaya-

No comments:

Post a Comment