Sunday, November 27, 2011

Understood and understanding

I understand that people are different n unique in their own way. No 2 people are the same, even though they're identical twins...

I understand where u're coming from... what u're saying, what your hopes n dreams are..... what u want me to follow n obey.... what u want me to be and to do....

but i'm hoping that i will be understood.... i'm human.... i'm not perfect.... i can't be all u want me to be....

i'm hoping that u will understand where i'm coming from.... i also have needs..... maybe it's different than what u expected..... but i'm from another generation..... my needs and wants are different than yours.....

i know that u're upset n frustrated that i don't agree with u in some matters.... But trust me when i say that i am also frustrated and really upset when we can't be in an agreement about the small matters....

i'm not asking u to give me the universe, or to hand me the stars, i'm just asking for a little understanding and consideration....

i hope that we will understand each other better..... understanding where u're coming from and where i'm coming from......

p/s: trying to understand why some people has it easier than others.....


-ain yahaya-

No comments:

Post a Comment